Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy
During menopause progesterone levels fall, often sooner than estrogen levels fall, leaving estrogen dominant. Progesterone acts in balance with estrogen, and an imbalance can lead to:
- Hot Flashes and Night Sweats
- Sleep Disturbances and Insomnia
- Irregular Cycles
- Mood Changes
Lessen or eliminate these symptoms with bioidentical hormone replacement therapy from Medpoint. We use a micronized form for best results. Our compounded preparations:
- Come in easy to administer skin creams, sublingual tablets or troches, and capsules.
- Use bioidentical hormones just like the hormones your body has always made naturally, unlike synthetic hormones which may have come with unwanted side effects.
- Have highly variable dosing options, enabling just the right dosage mix for you.
- CALL FOR A HORMONE EVALUATION TODAY.